Oregon Community Bank & Trust is seeking to fill the position of Vice President of Business Banking. Oregon Community Bank & Trust is a community bank, which means we're proud to be part of the communities we serve.
The position is responsible for:
• Maintaining existing loan portfolio including: management of loan renewals, updating financial documentation, strengthening relationships, and ensuring accurate risk ratings
• Prospecting, development and management of new commercial loan and deposit relationships
• Performing analysis and evaluation of financial information to determine credit worthiness, and loan terms
• Cross-selling Bank products to existing clients and prospects
• Development of strong relationships among centers of influence
• Strategic positioning within community business organizations
Additional opportunities include:
• Participation in Strategic Direction of the Loan Department
• Opportunity for advancement to a Senior Management role
Candidate preferred qualifications include: a bachelor degree in a business related field, 5 years of commercial lending experience, sales experience with excellent calling etiquette skills, strong business development skills demonstrated by proven history of loan production and loan portfolio growth, strong organizational skills and attention to detail, and the ability to exercise independent judgment. This position will also require thorough understanding of loan policy, structuring, underwriting and documentation requirements, as well as demonstrated risk assessment abilities.
Applicants seeking a challenging, rewarding position while providing excellent customer service should submit resume and cover letter by e-mail to:
Mark Barberino, SVP and Chief Credit Officer