Oregon Community Bank & Trust is excited about the Internet medium as a way to communicate with our customers. Your Internet communication can be faster, more convenient, inexpensive and done from almost anywhere you travel.
Through e-mail, Oregon Community Bank & Trust bankers will give you the same great, friendly service that you receive in person at our Branches. To be able to serve you efficiently on the Internet via e-mail, please be advised of the following:
• Our goal is to answer your inquiries within 24 hours.
• E-mail is NOT a secure media. We recommend you consider e-mail about as private as a post card. We do not assume any liability or otherwise guarantee the security of information in transit to or from our facilities via e-mail. We strongly urge you not to communicate confidential information by e-mail.
• We reserve the right for our compliance, security and management staff to monitor and/or record all communications and activity related to e-mail messages to or from the bank.
• We CANNOT accept notification of lost or stolen PIN's, passwords, checks, credit card, stop payment orders or unauthorized activity on any of your accounts with Oregon Community Bank & Trust via e-mail messages. These items need to be reported to us personally or by authorized channels. (i.e. U.S. Postal Service or in the channels provided within our Internet banking services.)
• Except as otherwise provided in this disclosure or by law, we are not responsible for any loss, injury, or damage, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, caused by e-mail messages or use thereof arising in any way from the installation, operation, or maintenance of your PC equipment.
• In consideration for being allowed access to e-mail services, you agree to indemnify and hold Oregon Community Bank & Trust harmless for any losses or damages suffered or incurred resulting from the use of the e-mail, to the extent allowed by applicable law.