Oregon Community Bank & Trust is the Village of Oregon's only local independent bank. Formerly known as Community National Bank, we have served the Oregon, WI area since 1976, and have grown to be one of the most successful community banks in South Central Wisconsin.
At Oregon Community Bank & Trust, we understand the importance of providing service that has value to our customers. We emphasize convenience, integrity, and personal attention. We've been very successful because we give people what they want... VALUE and APPRECIATION.
- We have two full service offices in Oregon
- We have the longest hours in the area
- We offer free Internet banking
- Our telephone teller is available for account information 24 hours a day: 608-835-2621
- We won't deceive or mislead customers
- Our advertisements will have no fine print, because none is needed
- We value our long time customers as much as our new ones
- We won't use any bait and switch tactics or teaser rate just to get you in the door
- Honesty is essential to our organization
- A real person will answer the telephone when you call
- All personnel are trained to know the names of customers
- You can talk to the President/CEO and the Executive Vice President/CFO whenever you come into the bank
All of the above officers may be reached at 608-835-3168. We look forward to serving you. Please remember to never include personal information or account numbers in any email correspondence.
Please review our Email Disclosure Policy if you have any questions.