We know that you enjoy the convenience of being able to pick up your phone and call in at any time to get access to your balances, recent transactions, and initiate transfers. Oregon Community Bank & Trust is proud to offer a state of the art phone banking service with enhanced security features.
In order to access our telephone banking service you will have to set up security questions, register frequently used phone numbers, and choose a 4-20 digit numeric PIN. The telephone banking service will provide you with your current balance and current and past transaction information. If you make a transfer, those funds will be immediately available.
There are two phone numbers you can use to access this service:
Toll free 844-287-9024
The first time you call in it will take approximately 5 minutes to set up your telephone banking account. There will be a voice prompt, simply follow the instructions provided. Here’s what to expect during your first time set up:
When you call in, after listening to the initial welcome messages, choose option #1. Then using your phone key pad, you’ll be asked to choose various options….
1. Press the * key to start your first time access for initial set up.
2. The voice prompt will ask for your user ID. Your user ID is your full social security number, press the # key after you have entered the entire number.
3. Next you will be prompted to enter your PIN number. On your first time set up your PIN number will be the last four digits of your Social Security number. (You will be prompted to change this near the end of the call.)
4. Register the phone number you will usually use (you’ll be asked to indicate if it is home, work or cell, and you’ll be able to register more than one phone.)
5. You’ll be selecting 3 security questions, there are 9 questions to choose from (listed below), they all have numeric answers.
6. You’ll select a “special message” (again, you’ll be given some options to choose from) or you may record your own.
7. Finally you be asked to change your PIN, and then confirm it.
NOTE: At any time during your call if you wish to return to Main Menu simply hit the * key and you will be offered the initial options again.
To assist you with setting up your security questions, the following is the list of the security questions options you’ll be offered in the order you will hear them. This will give you a chance to think about the answer ahead of time, thus making the initial signing in process a bit easier.
1. Oldest sibling’s date of birth?
2. Youngest sibling’s date of birth?
3. How many grand-children do you have?
4. What are the last four digits of your childhood phone number?
5. What was your age when you went on your first date?
6. How many pets did you have by the age of 10?
7. What was your numeric street address of your childhood home?
8. How many schools did you attend?
9. What is your anniversary?
Once this process is completed you’ll be taken to the main menu where you can request various items of information concerning your account. You can end the call at any time simply by hanging up.
Please feel free to contact one of our Personal Bankers at 608-835-3168 if you have any questions or concerns about our telephone banking service.